Toshiba has never been left behind when it comes to Smartphones. It is evident that this is not the frontier product. Its Laptops are very competitive in the market place. In order to do well in the phones market, Toshiba decided to launch a Smartphone which is equipped with some of the most advanced technologies. The newest phone they released into the Japanese market is called Toshiba Regza T-02D. The phone has the following features:
A High Resolution Camera
This is a camera with a capacity to produce very high quality pictures. They designed such a camera in order to lead in terms of smartphone standards.
A 13.1 megapixel camera
This is a high quality camera which uses a backlit sensor called Exmor R. The sensor was patented by Sony and it is being used by other companies.
4.3 inch AMOLED PLUS
This is some of the top-notch technologies which are being used on the Toshiba phone.
A Dual Processor 1.5 GHz
This is what makes its processing speed to shoot beyond the ceiling.
Superb Graphics Feature
This feature has enabled it to have visual capacity which is only comparable to very few phones. This capacity is enhanced by the use of the 13.1 pixel camera mentioned above.
The features listed above have made Regza T-02D users to enjoy a very high standard of communications. The phone designers did not forget to include a multi-media broadcast so as to achieve very high quality video content. This partially explains why the phone is leading in terms of entertainment content. The Xi Communications is behind the high speed experienced on using the phone. Due to this high speed, users are finding it very easier to download music and videos.
Matters are further made easier by making it easier for the users to record Television programs by using a feature called link share. This is easily done by first connecting the phone to a feature called Blu-ray player. If you are a very busy person and you have to watch your TV programs, then that has been made a reality now.
What Makes this Phone Different?
The following are some of the features which make the phone different from all other smartphones:
- The1.5 GHz Dual Core is used with Human Centric Engine to make the operation of Toshiba Regza T-02D very easier.
- The phone has great features such as a long lasting battery, a sensor which can detect the finger prints of its user to prevent any unauthorized access.
- The handset is resistant to dust and water and can also undergo the pressure of day-to-day life by falling down without breaking its display screen.
- The phone has in use a very powerful technology called Active noise Reduction. This helps in reducing the side effects of the background noise when you are recording your video clips.
- It is fitted with n equalizer to help in adjusting the contours of the pictures taken by the camera of this phone.
It is very unfortunate that many people will not be in a position to own such a wonderful phone. Many mobile phone industries have predicted that the smartphone will not go beyond its initial launching point which is the Japanese market. The furthest it is likely to go is Asia.